The Kent Nubuck mens shoe is a hand crafted dance shoe featuring a nubuck finish exterior and a solid wood heel with a padded rubber shock absorber for comfort. The Kent is topped off with a natural suede outsole for durability and dance ease.
38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47
About The Product
Kent dance shoes- handcrafted for awesome gentlemen dancers!
SwayD Kent shoes have a unique design- a sporty front with shoelace fastening, and a classy finish with a tiny heel. It makes them very versatile and suitable for all men, including the most casual guy and the most sophisticated mister!
Not only Kent dance shoes are very good-looking, but they are also extremely comfortable. They are made from lightweight, breathable materials. Nubuck exterior, suede outsole, wooden heel with a padded rubber shock absorber- all these features make them feel good on your feet and allow you to practice all day and party all night!
Why we love Kent:
- Casual yet stylish
- Nubuck exterior, solid wood heel
- Suede outsole for flawless dancing
- Lace fastening
- Standard gentlemen heel, that is both comfortable and elegant
- Available in black
- Available in sizes 38-47
Delivery, Return & Exchanges
Delivery InformationGeneral delivery time for the continental US is within 3 working days (via USPS priority mail). For overseas order via DHL or Fedex delivery is within 7 working days.
The timing very much depends on the status of the product you ordered. If we have it in stock, it could get to you quickly. If the product you ordered is not in stock and needs to be made to order, it could take up to 8 weeks.
Returns and ExchangesPlease find the information here: Return Policy
Our dance shoes are made with good quality, durable materials. However, to make your shoes last longer, we suggest you take good care of them. Below are a few tips to make your dance shoes last a long time!
- Essential tools to take care of your dance shoes
- Brush: A suede shoe brush is a must-have for all dancers with suede-soled shoes.
- Clean Oil: A shoe oil will help to keep your leather shoes moisturized and free of cracks.
- Shoe Polish Cloth: A clean, high-quality shoe polish cloth will help to keep your shoes clean and looking their best.
- Water Spray Bottle: A water spray bottle is important to have on hand so that you can easily spot clean your shoes.
- Cleaning instructions for your dance shoes:
- Suede soles: If your shoes have suede soles, you’ll need a suede shoe brush to raise the nap as it will eventually go flat (and possibly hard) from use. Always brush from toe to heel. You should do this immediately upon noticing that the soles of your shoes have become flat and smooth or have dirt stuck on them.
- Leather exterior: If your shoes are made of leather, you should polish them once a week. Use a damp cloth to remove all dirt, then use a thin layer of cream or wax polish to preserve and moisturize the leather. This will keep your shoes looking like new!
- Suede exterior: For suede shoes, use a clean toothbrush to remove any dirt and a suede shampoo to remove any stains. Make sure that you use suede protector spray well in advance of wearing the shoes so that they have time to dry out. Make sure you brush your shoes from front to back after applying the suede spray.
- Nubuck exterior: Clean your nubuck shoes with a cloth dipped lightly in soapy warm water. Otherwise, follow the instructions for suede shoes.
- Patent leather exterior: If your shoes are made from patent leather, clean them with a damp cloth and apply patent protector spray after drying. Shine them regularly with a soft cloth. Never use regular shoe polish on patent leather.
- Finally, simple but effective shoe-care tips:
- Store your dance shoes properly. Don’t throw your dance shoes into a plastic bag! The same applies to all bags made of non-breathable fabric, as it will cause your shoes to sweat and ultimately decay and smell. It’s best to store your shoes in a dry location, in a shoe bag of good fabric, and leave them out overnight to air out. This is a good way to keep bacteria at bay.
- Be gentle when you put on and remove your dance shoes. Only wear them in the dance studio, and not elsewhere, since the coarse ground can damage the soles. Suede leather, in particular, can’t withstand dirt, moisture and rough floors, so never wear this style outdoors.
- For people who dance a lot, it’s good to have at least two pairs of dance shoes. It gives each pair a refreshing break, plus different shoes work different muscles.
Our shoes are sized based on the European (French) scale. You can use these size conversions for other common systems.
Standard fitting is B width. Wide is C width, wich is 1/4″ wider.