Marc is our sporty style sneaker, lightweight and flexible. Nubuck exterior provides durability, as well as natural suede outsoles that make Marc perfect for any dance floors. Thanks to its comfort and modern look, Marc is an excellent choice for practice, social dancing and competitions of any dance style.
Black/Black, Black/White, Burgundy, Gray
34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46
About The Product
Marc – our gorgeous dance sneakers, loved and worn by both ladies and gentlemen!
Marc dance sneakers are one of the most popular and beloved shoes among Swayd customers! They are extremely versatile and can be worn by both men and women.
Marc shoes look just like regular sneakers, while actually being very comfortable and flexible dance shoes! They will complete any dance outfit, adding a beautiful sporty, yet elegant touch.
Marc dance shoes are made with durable, lightweight and breathable materials. They will keep your feet feeling cozy and fresh for hours while dancing!
Why we love Marc:
- Versatile – can be enjoyed by both men and women
- Casual yet stylish
- Nubuck exterior – for durability
- Suede outsole for flawless dancing
- Lace fastening
- Flat shoe design that is both comfortable and elegant
- Available in 4 colours: black/black, black/white, grey and burgundy
- Available in sizes 34–46
Delivery, Return & Exchanges
Delivery InformationGeneral delivery time for the continental US is within 3 working days (via USPS priority mail). For overseas order via DHL or Fedex delivery is within 7 working days.
The timing very much depends on the status of the product you ordered. If we have it in stock, it could get to you quickly. If the product you ordered is not in stock and needs to be made to order, it could take up to 8 weeks.
Returns and ExchangesPlease find the information here: Return Policy
Our dance shoes are made with good quality, durable materials. However, to make your shoes last longer, we suggest you take good care of them. Below are a few tips to make your dance shoes last a long time!
- Essential tools to take care of your dance shoes
- Brush: A suede shoe brush is a must-have for all dancers with suede-soled shoes.
- Clean Oil: A shoe oil will help to keep your leather shoes moisturized and free of cracks.
- Shoe Polish Cloth: A clean, high-quality shoe polish cloth will help to keep your shoes clean and looking their best.
- Water Spray Bottle: A water spray bottle is important to have on hand so that you can easily spot clean your shoes.
- Cleaning instructions for your dance shoes:
- Suede soles: If your shoes have suede soles, you’ll need a suede shoe brush to raise the nap as it will eventually go flat (and possibly hard) from use. Always brush from toe to heel. You should do this immediately upon noticing that the soles of your shoes have become flat and smooth or have dirt stuck on them.
- Leather exterior: If your shoes are made of leather, you should polish them once a week. Use a damp cloth to remove all dirt, then use a thin layer of cream or wax polish to preserve and moisturize the leather. This will keep your shoes looking like new!
- Suede exterior: For suede shoes, use a clean toothbrush to remove any dirt and a suede shampoo to remove any stains. Make sure that you use suede protector spray well in advance of wearing the shoes so that they have time to dry out. Make sure you brush your shoes from front to back after applying the suede spray.
- Nubuck exterior: Clean your nubuck shoes with a cloth dipped lightly in soapy warm water. Otherwise, follow the instructions for suede shoes.
- Patent leather exterior: If your shoes are made from patent leather, clean them with a damp cloth and apply patent protector spray after drying. Shine them regularly with a soft cloth. Never use regular shoe polish on patent leather.
- Finally, simple but effective shoe-care tips:
- Store your dance shoes properly. Don’t throw your dance shoes into a plastic bag! The same applies to all bags made of non-breathable fabric, as it will cause your shoes to sweat and ultimately decay and smell. It’s best to store your shoes in a dry location, in a shoe bag of good fabric, and leave them out overnight to air out. This is a good way to keep bacteria at bay.
- Be gentle when you put on and remove your dance shoes. Only wear them in the dance studio, and not elsewhere, since the coarse ground can damage the soles. Suede leather, in particular, can’t withstand dirt, moisture and rough floors, so never wear this style outdoors.
- For people who dance a lot, it’s good to have at least two pairs of dance shoes. It gives each pair a refreshing break, plus different shoes work different muscles.
Our shoes are sized based on the European (French) scale. You can use these size conversions for other common systems.
Standard fitting is B width. Wide is C width, wich is 1/4″ wider.